Reasons to Give:
- Our goal is to strengthen our families from within so they become strong contributors to our community.
- Every single donation will help transform the lives of our clients.
- We believe in a hand up, not a hand out. Our full client program is individualized to meet the needs of each family.
- Become a part of the community that has taken full ownership of our shelter.
- Make our neighborhood and community stronger. You can help change the lives of the homeless children enrolled in the Sun Prairie Area School District.
- Remember, your donation is tax deductible.
Ways to Give:
- General Donation Monies received will go toward our general operating expenses, building and maintenance expenses, outreach expenses and debt reduction. We make it easy to give a one-time donation through our website, set up a monthly giving schedule, stock transfer, matching gift at work, legacy gift, or monetary pledge.
- Sponsor a Family Assist with move in expenses and/or program fees for a family who cannot afford them.
- Building Donations Your donation will help us with debt reduction in paying down our bank loan. With a $1,000 donation you can be added to our donor wall. Naming rights are available with a minimum $10,000 donation.
- Pick an Item from our Needs List Click here to donate an item or to a project from our comprehensive list of current needs.
- In Kind Donations We welcome your skills, goods or services to help our families!
- Volunteer Many hands make light work! Click here to fill out a Volunteer Application to volunteer at the shelter or assist with a special project or fundraising event.
Prefer to mail your donation?
Please make your check out to SFTSM and send to:
P.O. BOX 152
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Ways to Donate:
We have several different financial needs, which are broken into the different campaigns listed below. Please click on the campaign you are interested in to reach that campaign’s donation screen.
Help us pay for our operating expenses.
Help us pay down our bank loan.
Based on tithing. Monthly funds will be earmarked for mortgage payments until paid, then monthly donations will pay for utilities.
Join our team.
Already a volunteer? Check your schedule.
Check our list of current needs